No-Plastic Reusable Eco Mug
Cafe Plus Eco Coffee Mug 400ml is a reusable & portable eco mug for enthusiasts who are keen to reduce plastic-waste & protect our environment!
Eco Coffee Mug (400ml) is unique in many ways. It is...
- Made from corn with NO-plastic! The material is called PLA, poly lactic acid
- Biodegradable & compostable *under certain composting condition
- Handy, light, portable and reusable *around 2 years
- Heat resistant: -20 to 120 degree celsius
- 2-way drink mug: either open the lid or drink hole on lid top, very user-friendly
- Microwave & dishwasher (top rack) safe
- The mug sleeve accentuates the "eco" look, & avoid scalding hand when holding hot beverage
“Plastic-free” is a hot topic in Hong Kong. Almost all mugs in market claimed as eco, are merely reusable mugs made from plastic or stainless steel. It would be perfect if it is reusable and truly plastic-free, but is there any?
ECO Concepts is proud to introduce their NEW Café Plus, a coffee mug made from corn with NO-plastic. It is BPA-free, reusable, better yet heat-resistant and microwave safe. Its generous capacity of 400ml is perfect for a Tall Latte, voila!
Apart from conscious shopping, consumers are also very prudent when choosing a safe material for their drinkware. News reporting cases of BPA, plasticizer or formaldehyde migrates from the plastic to our drinks are not uncommon in the past decades. Stainless steel bottles, to our surprise, are not at all suitable for acidic drinks like coffee, tea, Chinese herbal tea…as it might cause leaching of iron, nickel or chromium. BPA is known to be an endocrine disruptor linked to neurological issues, reproductive issues especially for kids, while other chemicals are possibly carcinogenic.
The material of Café Plus is called PLA (poly lactic acid), made from corn starch extract with NO plastic and heat resistant up to 120C. Talking about an ideal Plastic-free & eco mug, Café Plus is obviously the BEST choice for consumers who are health and eco conscious.